1.Clean and lubricate the movement parts, such as guide rail, Chains and rack rod;
2.Check every fastener whether it is loose;
3.Check whether there’s someone in risky area before start up the main hydraulic pump:
1) Check the heating temperature. Total heating time is12-16 hours for die head and 4-6 hours for extruder;
Notice: Heating time is different of different model machine. Please ask the training engineer for details of heating time.
2) Check whether the autoloader in working condition. Clean the filters each shift;
3) Check the air compressor pressure. 0.8mpa 1 Mpa. Drain out the water of air storage tank and water separator;
4) Check the water pressure of mold and extruders. Make sure cooling circulation is ok;
5) Check the raw matenal for blow molding which should match the technical requirements;
6) Check cooling water and pneumatic system, Make sure water and air is unblocked and no leakage;
7) Operator should have professional training so that ensure the machine running normally.