Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-04-13 Origin: Site
Blow molding and rotational molding are two different processes used for manufacturing plastic products, but the advantages of blow molding are obvious.
1. The raw material cost is low, blow molding plastic product are durable and resistant to impact.
2. High Productivity, blow molding is able to manufacture products in large quantities.
3. Saving Energy and Protecting Environment.
4. The tooling costs are relatively low compared to rotational molding.
5. The production process is highly automated,reducing labor cost.
6. High Security, avoiding the danger of manual product taking.
Rotational moulding industry with high labour and energy costs becomes one of the most vulnerable sectors of Plastic Processing. The overall cost of rotational molding is much higher in the long run.
Qingdao Yankang Plastic Machinery Co.,Ltd is the biggest leading manufacturer of water tank blow molding machines in China, which is specialized in manufacturing, designing in super size blow molding machines and blow moulds with capacity from 100L upto 20000L for 1-8 layers productions.